Friday, May 07, 2010

Welp, Monday almost got away from me but...

I am posting, finally! Hope everyone had a great weekend. The wind has been crazy around here. I spent the day in the yard Saturday but had to call it short b/c of my seeds blowing all over the place. That's okay, though.,,,Brain bought me my favorite case of beer, Stella Artois, for mother's day, LOL! I asked him if was for me or him and he just winked ;) That's my man! Beer and an unlimited amount of love for the rest of my life {sigh}

When I saw the challenge over at SRM, I immediately got to work. I have been wanting to do their monthly challenge and when I saw celebrate life theme, I got to work. This is what happened....I wanted colour and texture and that equals Websters & Core with a touch of my SRM sticker stash.

P.S. check out the Crate Paper blog...you gotta scroll down but you will see some of my goodies from the Serendipity Scrapbooks kit.



Here is a detail. I love how can't even tell that is a sticker!



And some added touches on the inside...

12 comments:

laterg8r said...

love this :D

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Lots of goodies to look at. Love that little butterfly you added. :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh so pretty Ellen!!!

Casey Wright said...

Love This card - that flowery ribbon is just gorgeous and I'm so loving the colors!

Keshet said...

So pretty, Ellen! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog:)

BabyBokChoy said...

That is really gorgeous!

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Beer and lots of love...now you are talking. I just love your card and the ribbon you used. I just put some of that on a t-shirt just the other day. How fun.

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, because it got me to come to yours...and boy oh boy you are talented! I am now following you and can't wait to see more of your creations!

Nishant said...

Adorable card!
indian classified site

Melanie H said...

This is a beautiful card Ellen, congratulations for the feature over at the Crate paper blog.

Rebecca Keppel said...

beautiful card!

Deana said...

Such a PRETTY card, Ellen! Fun color & pattern combo, too! :-)