Friday, May 07, 2010

Happy Friday!

It could not be more gorgeous today! I woke up to an amazing breeze coming in the window and Brian let me sleep until 9 o'clock! I haven't been falling asleep this week so sleeping was nice. For some reason I can't shut my brain off at night.

First off I want to mention some give-a-ways going on. myStampBOX has their May give-a-way posted here {cuuuute spring stamps} and the Every Day Cricut Blog has a give-a-way going on right now, too.

And a few days ago I did a little give-a-way myself. Thank you to those of you are following the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog!!! You will not be disappointed ;) My random winner is........................
APRIL! shoot me an email at esosnosk@gmail.com with your address info.

Blogger April said...

I just became a follower over at the Cuttlebug blog...thanks so much for that link! I loooove my Cuttlebug. :)
- April W

8:20 PM


Speaking of my Cuttlebug....I used it on this layout. I free handed this vase and embossed it with the Victoria plate 37-1916. All the goodies on this layout came from the Serendipity Scrapbooks May kit...it's gorgeous! How much do you love that gemstone cardstock from Core'dinations? Oh and I used my Morrocan folder 37-1909 on the scalloped circle that I cut out using some Spellbinders dies and my Cuttlebug.






HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh wow! Love that LO! :)

Wendy Kwok said...

Love the vase! How cool!!!

Jocelyn said...

I agree with Pamela...OH WOW...I love this LO...That vase is toooooo cute!!!

Melonie said...

Love the colors in this LO! Owen is so cute. I just saw your LO in ST April 2010 and love that too. Have I told you lately how much I love your stuff? Hope you have a fantastic Mommy's day too:)

Sandie said...

Great layout! And nice freehand on the vase

Collette Osuna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

Marlene said...

Your layouts are so fantastic!

Linda Beeson said...

I like this, great use of the Core'dinations.

Mara Campbell said...

I love the layout, that vase is so cool and it's such a great element on the page. And i'm sooo jealous you got to sleep in!! Have a good weekend, Ellen!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love how you mix and match the textures with different embossing patterns--that vase is so pretty. Have a Happy Mother's Day :)

Ilene said...

Ellen, gorgeous LO!! You always rock :)

April said...

Wow, how cool! Thank you so much!! :)
- April W

Melanie H said...

Gotta love a sleep in, a sleep in for me right now is 8am. lol

Love this page Ellen, the vase is adorable.

Christine said...

I love your layout!! It is so perfect in every way. Love the color scheme and all of the little details.
xoxo, Christine

Nishant said...

Love the vase! How cool!!!
indian classified site