Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Trolley Time


Don't you just love a trolley? When we were in Arkansas we got a great photo of one. Uncle Dave shot this one probably because I was too busy shopping and always missed it driving by, LOL! They also remind me of Mr Rogers and I watched that show 24/7

Little Rock was such a fun town..so glad we got to go there. I love how quaint and clean it was, too. There were some really cool restaurants and bars, too, that opened right onto the street. I used lots of Crate Paper goodies on here and some Kaisercraft Papers. I mounted the photo ( I noticed I do this a lot) on some Core'dinations Gemstone cardstock. I am not bling girl but this stuff is FAB! This is just a simple page with some clean lines...gotta let this fun patterned paper shine ;)


Hello Lovely little bloomer! I {heart} you. You get a whole strip of them in the kit!


I layered the alphas and Crate Paper Chipboard here and I colored in the rubon with some Prisma Pencil Crayons.








12 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

oooo i love the papers that you used here and the design is very cool. and the flower = excellent touch!

Lisa Dickinson said...

gorgeous page! i love the pop of yellow and those fab wooden letters!

Jennifer Beason said...

Love your page!!! :)

Jocelyn said...

Love this one Ellen...great papers and colors!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Marlene said...

Yup! Trolleys are COOL....and your layout is great! Almost makes me feel like I was right there. :) Love all the elements you used. Beautiful.

Linda Beeson said...

I like that combinations of colors and papers! CUTE!

Melonie said...

Such a fun LO! Those Crate papers are some of my favs:)

Andrea Amu said...

Great page! Does remind me of Mr. Rodger's, lol! I like how you colored in the rub-on!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the title work and using one of the bloomers as a single flower!

Melanie H said...

This is a wonderful page Ellen, love those Bloomers.

For a moment I was a little confused, we call "trolleys" trams here so I thought you'd scrapped a photo of a shopping trolley. lol

melissa :) said...

soooooooo vintage-ly delicious! i love the color combos and the fabric flower!!

Keshet said...

Love this page, Ellen! Great design!