Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Cuttlebug Be Inspired Challenge No. 82 AND a Kiki Art Winner!!!

What a CRAZY week! NSD is over, Phillies bus trip is over and I have two give-a-ways to do! So....I will do one today and one friday :) How does that sound?

AND it's Cuttlebug Challenge Blog Be Inspired #82! AND today's theme is.........Mother's day! yeah for all those moms out there...ah, the many hats we wear on a daily basis just amaZes me. Who would have thought that I would have been a mom....it's so crazy. Anywho, that is a whole 'nother subject, LOL!

Here is the Mother's day Card I made for the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog today. All the goodies came from my Serendipity Scrapbooks IDIA kit. It is LOADED with Crate Paper Brook Collection and MME products so grab yours...it is awesome.

You know me and my die-cuts, LOL! I ran these MME stickers through my Cuttlebug. The secret is using wax paper. You put the sticker on a piece of wax paper, run it through and then peel it off. Some of it may stick but nothing that will ruin it. OH! and I added a myStampBOX stamp on there, too. I LOVE this Straightforward stamp set, it has all the sentiments you need. Make sure you check out the mSB site for a give-way and AWESOME inspiration. Seriously...they have such good ideas on their blog. Stamping is NOT boring over there.



I just love the texture on these stickers! And I used some Core'dinations Cardstock and the Note card folder as the background.




AND NOW FOR THE RANDOM WINNER OF MY KIKI ART GIVE-A-WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kelly said...

Favorite cause yet. What did I do for Earth Day? Fifteen years ago I chose to get MARRIED on Earth Day! I never forget how important this is.

14 comments:

sarah said...

did i ever tell you that i'm a fan of your cards?! well, i am! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Collette Osuna said...

What a beautiful cute card:) I saw your post at Two peas and just wanted to stop in and say HELLO:)

Sandie said...

Great card! So cute! I'll check that place out. Thanks for the headsup.

laterg8r said...

adorable, love that embossed owl :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen:)

I love your beautiufl card TFI
Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

Marlene said...

Great card! Happy belated anniversary. Wow - 15 years! You go, girl. :)

Tracey Taylor said...

That card is just sweet!! I love that sentiment set.

Linda Beeson said...

How cute! The embossing in those images is such a neat idea.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the embossed owl. I never think to emboss things like that! You always do and it always looks so fabulous :)

Mara Campbell said...

What a fun card!! The embossing really adds so much.

Melanie H said...

Your card is gorgoeus Ellen, thanks for the tip with the wax paper.

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

love card!!! your work is beautiful!!

Paper Issues said...

Congrats to the winner!!!
p.s. I have not forgotten about you! As soon as this week is over, I will put your swag in the mail. Teacher Appreciation kicks my bootay!
=)

Nishant said...

Great card! So cute!
indian classified site