Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PHEW!

Oh my word! The last time I posted was May 19th? I guess I jinxed myself when I said that I like to post 3 days a week on Monday, Wednes, and Friday, LOL!

I wanted to share with you a fun blog swap going on right now with Core'dinations and Imaginisce, two awesome companies! We had so much fun over at Core working with the Live Loud and Lucy Bird collections.

So make sure you work you way over to the Core blog and the Imaginisce blog for some give-a-ways and some awesome inspiration!!!

Here is a layout I did featuring Core'dinations and Live Loud collection. I embossed my Core with my Cuttlebug and the Forest Branches folder 37-1612 and then printed directly on it. Just because it is textured, doesn't mean you can print and use it for journaling. Then I embossed some vertical lines using my stylus and ruler.
I just love this photo of Henry celebrating.

I used my Cricut to cut the title. I cut it with two different patterned papers and then layered them. And the photo is matted with some Gemstones Cardstock from Core. LOVE this stuff!




thanks and see you tomorrow!

10 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Hey, that's one cute photo! I see you've been using your Cricut more these days :) Yay!!

Marlene said...

Adorable tummy photo! Heehee!!! Great layout! Love the way you did that title.

laterg8r said...

great title work :D

Linda Beeson said...

I love the folder you used to do the embossed design and love the way that Imaginisce paper goes with everything else.

Jolanda said...

love it,so colorful!!Nice job!
Greetings,Jolanda

Jocelyn said...

Love this one Ellen...what an adorable pic and the colors....PERFECT!!!!

Have a great one!!!

Jennifer Beason said...

Cute page! The title looks great!

Staci Taylor said...

Oh i love the energy on this LO - adorable! and i love that 6 days is a long blogging time for you (coming from my slacker tush who went three weeks lol) ;-)

Tracey Taylor said...

I really like this page design. FUN photo

Dria said...

Love the pics and layouts! Your blog makes me smile :)