Saturday, September 05, 2009

Some scrappy stuff...

so how is everyone's weekend going so far? these past few weeks have been crazy busy but i thrive off of it for some reason.

i have actually scrapped a lot despite working more hours and owen having football and school starting...i don't know how but i have, LOL! i think it is b/c i make time for it, kwim? i schedule it in my day just like i do my job and it works...even if i don't have any mojo there is always cleaning my room up, LOL!

i got to do my first blog post/tutorial over at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog! this is what i made so if you are curious, click here. And of course i had to use some Core'dinations ;0




i also did a tutorial over at Serendipity Scrapbooks for some Webster's Pages trim. they have THE best trim! i just love it and i made this flower when i had my guest spot there and i got a lot of questions on how i did it, so i made one with pom pom trim.



i like the one with the brown, satin trim much better but you get the idea. plus if you are like me, than you have a TON of pompom trim lying around! LOL! i should have started it up a bit more so it was centered better but once you start, you can't stop on this b/c of the adhesive.



14 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love these Ellen...I saw your tutorial over at Serendipity and I can't wait to try this out!!!! Some serious talent!!!! :)

laterg8r said...

these flowers are rockin - totally gonna try these TFS :D

Stacey Michaud said...

Wow, girl! Those cards are just amazing! Wow, I would never have thought of that!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen..
I love your bowling projects..Fabulous TFS
and those cards well they are just `gorgeous` I love your style..TFI
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)x

mustangkayla said...

Fantastic tutorials!

Melanie H said...

I love the flowers that you made Ellen, its a good way to use up ribbons and lace.

Wonderful creations.

Bee said...

Great technique, love the brown satin flower :)
Crafts By Bee

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are so cute! Love the different "materials". Fabulous look. TFS!

Andrea Amu said...

Gorgeous flowers... great technique! Love that Spare change tin too!

Melonie said...

oooh...that brown flower IS fantabulous! Love this. Hope you had a great long weekend.

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful! Love those flowers made from trim!

Kaytee said...

I love those flowers!!! I am from NEPA too... near the Scranton area. It's not too bad of an area! LOL

dstandard said...

Such cool projects - loving those flowers!

Tricia said...

the bowling bingo box is a cool idea! Very clever~ those flowers are rockin cool