Wednesday, September 02, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It is a birthday celebration ALL MONTH LONG over at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog! Participate in all the challenges and get a chance to be pubbed in Ready Set Create! All the challenges and tutorials this month will be about making your own party, from invitations to party favors...we have the inspo for you!


First off...invitations...

The theme for my party is a Bowling Party! The great thing about a bowling party is it isn't genger specific. And I have some fun games and party favors up my sleeve for ya later this month. Can't wait to share them! My invitations feature Core'dinations Cardstock and the Cuttlebug Herringbong Folder. I love using my 6x6 acrylic block to sand an edge on my Core'dinations. It is super easy and looks great!






Make sure you let me know if you are playing along this month so I can come see!

25 comments:

GLOANN said...

Love your invitation, Ellen. I haven't got the herringbone folder, but looking at yours lets me know that I must have it.

csroyal said...

Ellen, this is just so cool!! Love the colors and all the elements!

NancyP said...

AWESOME!! And I JUST got my Cuttlebug!!! Now maybe I can learn how to use it!!!

Karen said...

How cool is this card. Love the dimension, the colors, and everything else! WOW..great theme!

Unknown said...

Very cool Ellen. I hope I get a chance to play along. I'll be at the beach for a week and have tons on my plate this week before I go. Thanks for the heads up.

Jocelyn said...

Love these colors and all the details!!!! Great Job!!! :)

laterg8r said...

great invites :D

mustangkayla said...

I don't have a Cuddlebug :(

Cute invitations!!!

scrappermimi said...

This is so darn adorable!!!!

Jenn said...

Awesome! Love bowling, the colors, everything!

BettyBee said...

Ellen, this is a great theme, and I love the whole set you're done! Can't wait to see everything!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen..
Well I`m bowled over these are `strikingly beautiful` They will be a massive hit all round...TFS
LOOK forward to sharing the rest of your theme..
Have a fab week:)x

Heather and Lance said...

Oh my, how dang cute!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ellen,
Cute card and neat theme! I may have to CASE from you!
LOL!
Hugs,
True :) from: "True's Gifts From The Heart"

SJDWolf said...

Wow love the invite Ellen! It could be used by any age and male or female... now if only we had a bowling alley! hehe tfs.

Shantaie said...

Ellen,
Im sure that i can say that with out a doubt these are the most AMAZING bowling party invitations ever!! LOVE THEM!!

Shantaie

Rachael said...

These are so stinkin' cute!!!! Love it!!!

Andrea Amu said...

I saw these invites over on the blog... and yours are definitely a favorite!

You are too clever using your acrylic block edge to sand your markings! And the herringbone texture looks super cool on this!

Elizabeth said...

I love your invitation, it's really cool!!!!! The colors rock!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

AWWWWEE-some as always! I never use my Cuttlebut as much as I would like. Gotta do something about that! Is there anything you don't rock in the scrapping world??? :)

Gail Knowles said...

The bowling party invites are just so cute !! Love them !!

Unknown said...

This is really cute! I'm getting ready to post mine on my blog

Cat said...

Cute invite! Sounds like fun!

Tricia said...

v ery very creative. I just love all of the layers!