Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired Challenge No. 49, etc...

Before I get started I have some EXCITING news to share....thanks to all your awesome comments for my Halloween post with my Die Cut Diva goodies, Terry ask me to stay on permanently!

AND I got an email today with some exciting news that has to wait until October 1st...booo! jk ;). At least I can tell Brain and the kids and they can keep my secret, especially since Henry is only 1.5 yrs old, I can count on him for his silence.

Anywhoo...let's get down to the good stuff!


First {technically I think this is third since I posted 2 things already, LOL} my DEAR friend Maggie whom I love and was my FIRST online scrapping buddy is launching another site {b/c she doesn't have enough to do, LOL} called Cutting Above. It is a challenge blog that focuses on all kinds of cutting machines. So if you have a Cricut, you want to stop there and check it out. They are doing a lot of talk about the Gypsy. And HSN is doing live coverage starting at 12 am on September 24th and Maggie is doing an informercial using the Gypsy. How fun!? So make sure you run over there and check out the blog, get signed up and follow for some exciting stuff.




Here is my mini album for the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog Be Inspired challenge this week. I decided to make the mini as a matchbook and the pages are actually bowling score sheets i found here.

Again, bowling balls with the jenni bowin core'dinations cardstock.


this is how we bowl...get it...this is how we roll...??? LOL!



14 comments:

Lisa said...

Great news! And darn it, I wanna know your secret! LOL! I'm terrible at waiting! Since you said it was good news, I'll go ahead and say YAY!!!!!!!!

Love your "this is how we bowl" mini! Girl, you know how to work that Cuttlebug! I have to get to the site and learn a few techniques. I so want to learn how to use mine. Now, if only there were more hours in the day! Ha!

Hope you have a happy Hump Day!!! xoxo L

Wendy Kwok said...

Woohooo.... this is great news! Congrats! That mini is totally cool! Love it

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad terry brought you on full time, she is a doll and all of the girls on the DT are super nice, you are gonna love it! It is a real "team" rather than a "promote our stuff and consider your self lucky to be here" kind of gig! you are gonna have so much fun, welcome aboard!
Lindsay

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Congatulations!!!! That is aweosme. I so love the projects!

mustangkayla said...

Super cute mini!

Congrats and welcome to the CC&M DT!

Your such a tease...You have my e-mail addy, I keep secrets well! ;) But thats mostly due to my forgetfulness!

Linda Beeson said...

I love that creation!Really cute details! Congrats on your toot too.

Shantaie said...

Ellen, I haved loved all of your bowling projects, and this mini album with "this is how we bowl" put a smile on my face its too fantastic!!

Ingrid said...

Great news, Ellen. Congrats! I like your mini match book. Great take on this week's challenge.

Pearl said...

Congrats ! wow ! you have all kinds of happy news ! terrific !

& such a fun mini idea here !

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear your big news :) And, great projects! Love the bowling thing.

Rachael said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to hear the rest of the news!!

Love the little bowling album!! So neat! I was at Scraptacular today and she was putting out bowling pin paper by GCD! I may need to take up bowling!!

Steph Zerbe said...

How cute is this?! And it's also functional....love that!

Andrea Amu said...

Ummm, yea, I think you need to email me! Ummm, no, you MUST email me! Lol!

SJDWolf said...

I love your mini album TFS!