Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Only 5ish more days left

of February....man on man...if it wasn't for henry's birthday and shamrock shakes, I am not sure how I would have made it this long....

right now I am battling a major case of pink eye...it is NASTY, LOL....but I just have to laugh at myself for being such a goof and getting this kind of stuff. i mean, my eye is pasted shut and leaking gross...hahahaha

And...speaking of being a goof.....GUESS WHAT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me back that filet-o-fish...give me that fish...give me back that filet-o-fish...give me that fish... if it you were hanging up on this wall...if it were you in that sandwich you wouldn't be laughing at alll!!!!!!!!!!!



Okay...on a serious note...............here is my Cuttlebug Be Inspired #72 Project for a Wall Hanging. I used the NEW {happy dance} Webster's Lullaby Lane papers on here!!! I actually used the 6x6 paper pad and sewed them together to mimic a quilt. This is a 12x12 piece of cork and I though it would make a great wall hanging for a nursery to document all the fun little things we see every day with our little ones. The heart is one of the 6x6 diecuts and they are AMAZING!!!!



The journal cards come pre-scripted with things to document....


Some embossing with my Moraccon folder {my fave, LOL!}

And on here, I made a little booklet with the journal cards and a tag from my stash. I ran the tag through my Cuttlebug and then sprayed all sorts of Glimmer Mist on it.



Some more Glimmer Mist goodies from Tattered Angels {swoooooooon!} And I ran the Webster's journal spot through the Cuttlebug, too. I love love love to emboss patterned paper.


18 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Yuck.....I have had Pink Eye just once and never want it back...hope you are feeling better soon...

LOVE your eye candy....it is stunning..you did a Fabulous Job!!!

Wishing you a great end of February!!! :-)

VAWM said...

Ellen, these are beautiful! Sorry 'bout that pink eye. Been around our house recently with the 10 day cold/virus thingy..... Why am I on day 14?!?!
Have a fabulous week!

Melanie H said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Ellen.

I love your wall hanger, I have just got some Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris papers in my DT kit and love the look of them. I can't wait to play now.

Marlene said...

That wall hanging is gorgeous! Hope you feel better soon.

Pamela said...

Pink eye is no fun...sorry, hope it gets better quickly! And beautiful work!!!

Renee Lamb said...

Hey girl! sucks to hear about the pink eye - I had gotten it 3 times all in a matter of a month of each other - it was miserable! HOpe it clears up soon for you! But I do love that wall hanging! GORGEOUS work!

Unknown said...

Oh no on the Pink Eye! ICK!!!

Beautiful work -- loving that lace

Leah's Crafty Life said...

snicker.. bout spit my coffee our when i saw that fish singing. Hope your pink eye goes away soon and that you're feeling better. LOVE the nursery project.

laterg8r said...

such a fantastic wall hanging - love it :D

sorry to hear about your pink eye!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Just gorgeous! The embossing, misting and those pearls--sooo beautiful. Hope your well on the road to recovery.

Andrea Amu said...

Gorgeous project!! Luvin' it!

Pearl said...

hmm yes ! that's yucky alrite with the pink eye thing ! hope its much better quickly !


I am loving the use of the new WP for your wall hanging !!! - the new WP isnt getting here quickly enough ! lol . love your misting work with the cuttlebugged tag - great idea there !

Melonie said...

Seriously gorgeous! Hope your eye is better soon:)

Kim Faucher said...

WE have had a very challenging Feb so I am sooo ready for March!! lol

That fish song is so annoying and yet so very catchy... I can't decide whether I like it or not! lol

Linda Beeson said...

Your creation is just amazing!!! I am so happy that the Filet of Fish are going to be on sale on Fridays! Gonna take advantage of that.

scrappermimi said...

Fabulous! You make me want to run to my scrap room and make something...so many great details...Yuck! Pink Eye...must be wrestling season!

Staci Taylor said...

OMG, I LOVE that wall hanging!! i'll volunteer if you're looking for someone to give it to LOL! Ugh, i can't believe you have pink eye again!! I hope it goes away quickly this time, girl!

danni reid. said...

eeeeeek, love this, feel better real soon my sweet friend!


(((hugs))) & so much love!
danni