Monday, March 01, 2010

Webster's Pages New Collections

If you haven't begged and pleaded your local LSS or fave online store for some new Webster's Pages...you better!

This month I got to post the challenge over at inspireME! it was so fun. I use the Lullaby Lane papers and some Webster's Trim. The Petite Paper pads are so perfect for smaller scale projects b/c the print is the perfect size.

So click here for more details!





AND...the fabulous Toni Crane is the GDT this month! Every month we use a layout to inspire us. this is my friend, Misty...we were at the wine festival we go to every year and i noticed that she left the sticker on her glasses. LOL! We love to party with our wine ;)

this is my layout featuring Garden Gala:




19 comments:

Malin said...

Now i want those new papers even more!
Gorgeous amazing creations!
Happy that i found your blog :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh these are just PERFECT!!! You worked this line girlie!!! LOVE!!!

Have a great week!!

Marlene said...

Fabulous!!!

Pamela said...

These are awesome!!! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

That lantern is just too too brilliant. You know I've been subbing to your blog for a LONG LONG TIME now, and only until recently I realized you DT for the cuttlebug challenge blog because I finally got one, 2 weeks ago, lol. Now I'll pay even CLOSER attention! LOL

Staci Taylor said...

oh my, that box is so gorgeous ellen!! i really love that layout, too - such a cute use of those papers!

Deana said...

Adorable LO, Ellen! I'm loving the hanging lanterns! CUTE! :-)

Rebecca Keppel said...

oh, those lanterns are FABULOUS! What a cool page :)

Andrea Amu said...

Looks great! Love the Lanterns. I just bought some Webster's on Sunday at Hershey, but of course it's older stuff.

Scrapamum said...

I love that layout. Those lanterns are FABULOUS!!!

Melanie H said...

Such stunning creations Ellen, I am beginning to really love the vintage-y, shabby look of Webster's Pages paper.

Pearl said...

yummy creatiobs with the new WP !! another day nearer to us here getting them ! hmmm

fab & fun new challenge too !

laterg8r said...

love your lantern string - great garden party :D

deb famularo said...

Oh wow, your layout is so cute- I love the hanging lanterns! Beautiful job! ANd the tins, soooo cute! You do awesome work! xoxo

Jennifer said...

Oh Ellen, I really think that I am in love! Your creations are beautiful!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh Ellen, these projects are just adorable!!!! Also, I wanted to let you know you won one of the magazines on my blog. If you send me your address, I will get it out to your right away! :)

Sue Lui said...

Love that gorgeous box and the challenge, Ellen. :)

Keshet said...

Great projects! That flower is awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Nishant said...

You worked this line girlie!!! LOVE!!!

work at home in india