Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Websters Plus Tattered Angels =

Win a mSB stamp set here!!!

Websters and Tattered Angels did a product swap so we got some awesome TA goodies!!! I swear I am the luckiest girl in the world!

oh..before I get started on the scrapping stuff...rib off was a BLAST! soooo much fun...i will get some pics posted when I get them loaded. I have to say I smelled like meat the next morning, LOL...GROSS! but yummy while we were tasting ;)

In addition to Websters papers and trim, I used Deep Plum and English Ivy Glimmer Mists and the Nature Field Notes Screen Print clear stamps from Tattered Angels.

I sprayed the Deep Plum Glimmer mist on the Webster's pink trim and it altered the color from pink to purple. It took about 10 pumps to get it coated and it dried very quickly. I used the Field notes screen print to create the stamped image along the bottom. I used my brayer and plastic mat {TA puts very easy directions on the back of these stamps} and then Suede Glimmer Mist. I sprayed my mat, rolled the brayer across it, let it dry a bit and then stamped my image.

This is what the trim looked like before the Deep Plum Glimmer Mist....


After......



I had so much fun the first time that I made a coordinating card!!!!!!!!





20 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! Lovin' these creations!

Anonymous said...

i love the tutu and flower...sooooo cute!!! my sister is a genius :-)

xoxOGirls said...

Hey Rebel!

Your LO is up for judging over at http://truexoxogirls.blogspot.com. Tell all your friends to check it out if you get a chance and to vote on all of the January entries. You too!

xoxo
True OG

Andrea Amu said...

Cute! Love that trim, and it looks awesome all purple-y! :)

laterg8r said...

gorgeous tutu and flower :D

Jocelyn said...

Can't wait to see the pics!!!!

Just adore how the tutu and flower turned out!!!

Wishing you a great week!!! :-)

BabyBokChoy said...

This is so so unbelievably awesome!

Murphy's Law said...

omymy!!! yum and wow!!!

scrappermimi said...

Alright girl...so darn creative! Love these!

Heather said...

Very cute! I really like that flower.

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!
Love the cards!!
Love the color change!!
Looking forward to your other projects!!
Have a blessed week!

Karola Witczak said...

You did a fantastic job with this trim, I love your idea of coloring by using Glimmer Mist, I really have to try!

Linda Beeson said...

Now that is a combination that might be hard to beat, Glimmer Mist and Webster's Pages! LOVE your ideas.

Lydia said...

Oh wow ellen those are fantastic, great change in the color and I love how the mist looks behind it!!

TanishaRenee said...

looks great Ellen!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE the tutu and coordinating flower! Gorgeous stuff. Oh, and I busted out laughing thinking of you realizing you "smelled like meat" the next morning...eeeew lol!!!!!

jaz lee said...

So creative of you Ellen. love these projects ;)-luv,jaz

dstandard said...

Oh loving that tutu! Awesome!

Edleen said...

Wow...Gorgeous!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute, Ellen! Love that flower you made with the pink tutu trim. I've been having so much fun spraying everything under the sun with those mists. ;)