Thursday, July 18, 2013

Get Well Soon Card with Websters and Core


Happy Thursday!
Super excited to have a long weekend. I got my craft on yesterday and came across a challenge over at Simon Says Stamps and thought I would give it a go.

We had a friend recently have surgery while battling cancer so thought this would cheer him up.  And going through some of my Websters stash was fun, too!  The card base is a smooth Kraft card from the David Tutera Celebrate cardmaking system in A7 and the burnt orange is Tim Holtz Core'dinations Cardstock

Click on the image to make it larger....



Photobucket

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Ellen :-) the whole design of this is fabulous :-)
I am sure your friend will really appreciate this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
please consider turning off word verification to make it easier for us to leave comments xx thanks xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the colours.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Andrea Amu said...

Love that you broke out the Webster's stash! I need to follow suit! It has been awhile :)