Monday, October 04, 2010

WCMD Hangover

Yep, I spent a ton of time in my craft room this week. I have done 8 cards and a few other little things and I am not done yet, LOL! I have been in there all day today and need to take a break but something came over me. We even went to the pumpkin patch this weekend. I did a killer workout yesterday and the inner thighs are screaming so I am bloggin instead of hitting the treadmill today. SHHH!

Here is a card I created over the weekend using some fun Echo Park Halloween papers. I put the cardstock sticker on a piece of wax paper and ran it through my Cuttleubg. It peels off relatively easy. This one had some skinny parts on the tree so I had to be careful.



I rased the bat, stars and fence with Black Helmar Zap dots.



I also made this little gift box using a clear Pillow Box from FTLOA. I got to work with these ADORABLE MME Alphabet Soup papers and these 52 deck of cards is the CUTEST! I punched holes in the upper left hand corner with my Crop-a-dile and then attached them. I have a guy at work having a baby and I am going to give this (and the mini album I am doing that isn't finished yet) as a gift.




Have a great weekend!!!!

18 comments:

Glynis said...

I love the idea of the mini card deck album! What a great gift. The card is fantastic as well, Halloween is my fav holiday and I love seeing all the spooky inspiration :O)

Jolanda said...

This all is very nice,and the card....so cool!!!
Have a nice day,Jolanda

JessiW said...

Such a great idea!! I love the alphabet cards..I did some of those for my kids one time, but yours are cuter! I love your card too..I'm so into making handmade decorations for Halloween this year!

Lisa Dorsey said...

I just love your projects Ellen! So incredibly cute!

lyndon said...

I love the trick about embossing your sticker!

Linda Beeson said...

What a fun way to spend a weekend! Love the card, cute stuff.

ashjoy said...

Love the pillow box, cute stuff!

Mara... said...

Oh that mini album is too cute!! That is great you had so much time crafting, that makes for a great weekend!! I love the Halloween card!

Michelle said...

Ellen you rocked that card!!
I love the beautiful alpha cards that is so fun!!
TFS!
Hugs!

Rebecca said...

Fun card and I LOVE the adorable baby gift! Even the box is amazing!

Sandi Minchuk said...

Love, love, love the card album! What a fantastic idea!

Marlene said...

Love your card and your little album project. Treadmill? Shhh.

Pearl said...

great tip with the cuttlebugged sticker, Ellen !

good to hear you've been contructively busy ! lol enjoy !

Tanya Tahir said...

wow these are so adorable! I love that halloween paper!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Ellen..these are just adorable!!! LOVE!!!

Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!!

Lisa Howard said...

As always...you make the most adorable things! Haven't been by in a while...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pic of your boys in your header! Seems they have their mom's awesome personality! Glad to know someone is feeling the effects of a good workout. I miss mine. Guess you will just have to work out for both of us. ;-) Hope you are having a great week. LOVE YA MUCH! Mwah!!!

Mel said...

Super super cute!! Hope you have a great week Girl!!

laterg8r said...

i love the little halloween scene you created :D