Thursday, October 28, 2010

{yawn}

What a week! Busy! :) Good Busy, though :) Oh and I am super pumped...lost 11 lbs. and exceeded my goal (wanted to lose 10 by 11/19) so I just added another 10. What heck. I did plateau this week though so I am going to need to switch it up a bit. I am thinking maybe going back to some P90X videos. I just love running though. I just think and think and it clears my head. Lately I feel like I can just run and run and keep going.

Thanks for letting me share. It feels so good to be back on the horse AND down a pants size!

So on with the scrappy stuff, ellen!

i created this gift box and mini for a co-worker who is having a baby. not sure if you remember this post with the MME Alphabet Soup flash cards....but it goes with that...you know ...a set. He has been a good friend to me and one of the reasons I stayed with the company for the last year or so. It was hard for me to give notice there so i am going to keep one or two clients at least for the next few weeks and see if i can manage.

Supplies are MME Alphabet soup papers and 12x12 die cuts (you know how I love me some die cuts), tons of Glimmer Mists and Shimmerz, some Pink Paislee Trim and jewel, a myStampBOX stamp for the tag, and a Punky Sprouts flower (LOVE THESE!!!!)




The bingo card is vintage from my stash. I actually added binder clips to this instead of the hemp.




I stamped on the flower with Stazon and the my favorite things stamps from FTLOA...



Have a GREAT weekend!!!

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Yay for the weight loss...you go girlie...I need to lose some of this weight tooooo!!!

Oh my your goodies are just awesome!!! ME loves them all!!!

Wishing you a great Halloween Weekend!!!!

Jolanda said...

amazing work as always!!!I love it!!

Murphy's Law said...

congrats on the weight loss!!! ineed to lose that but until ican start exercising....................love the projects. happy halloween!

laterg8r said...

your coworker will love these :D

woot woot on your weight loss :D

Jessica said...

woohoo on the weight loss and reaching your goal!! And of course, adorable projects:) Have a great weekend, girl!!!

wendipooh13 said...

way to go on your goal!! great job girlie!!!! I finally hit my big one of losing 40 and I feel amazing..

LOVE all your projects as always

Lisa Dorsey said...

Huge congrats Ellen! Great projects!

Michelle H. said...

Love your cards, mini, and gift box!!
Very beautiful and creative!!
Have a blessed weekend!!
Hugs!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Wow! Congrats to you. And LOOOVE the projects--they are so beautiful and such thoughtful gifts.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a gorgeous baby set, Ellen! I love the retro vintage feel to them mixed with the sweet baby images. Really fabulous. I'm sure your co-worker will love these.
And super huge congrats on losing that weight! Way to go!