Tuesday, January 23, 2007


I just read on another forum that Tuesday is supposed to be the most productive day of the week. Running errands, doctor's appts, things of that nature. Well, Owen and I were pretty productive in our jammies today! lol! how fun was it to spend a day in our pj's and just hang out. He is getting really good at recognizing his letters, not just singing the alphabet but knowing how to recognize the individual letter or number when it stands on its own. We play this game a lot with the letter and number magnets that go on the refrigerator...I get to get work done and he gets to play!

Okay...in the spirit of alphabet letters...here is a layout I made for the www.scrapgalaxy.com KI Memories contest...it is a little funky but totally fun to make! B is for boots and Owen has a lot of them!!!

I have another project for the contest I am working on...can't wait to finish that!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Now these boot pics are just the cutest!!