Friday, July 13, 2012

May Arts Canvas

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Hope it is a good one! 
Today I have a project for you using May Arts Woven Burlap and fuzzy Pom Pom trim. I just wanted to create something fun and bright and had this in  my mind for some time. 

I also used my Xyron Sticker maker, Core'dinations Cardstock, Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps & Buttons, and Imaginisce i-Rock. 

I love altering frames and things like that but making canvases isn't something I normally do but when I saw this May Arts Burlap in all these gorgeous colors...I just new I had to make some kind of rainbow. It really malleable (can you use that word for ribbon? LOL!). I love that it has structure and can do pretty much what you want it to so that is why it curves, like a rainbow, so nicely. 

{Please click on the link to make them larger or see more detail}




Here is the video for more details...




Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca Keppel said...

How cute! I love the Imaginisce rain drops!!