Monday, July 23, 2012

Prima Doodle Deux and Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit so much. All the reds and yellows just make me happy. The Prima Doodle Duex is one of my new favorite lines for sure!

I have another layout, too! :)
Remember to click on the images to make them larger.


I cut up the doodle chipboard piece and did some stamping.
See that little "xoxo" I used the Sentimental Birds stamp set and took that cute little 
"xoxo" and bent it along my acrylic block to go along with the curves of the chipboard and just repeatedly stamped. 


Some more deets...


I used two SSS stamps on this layout and here they are. I LOVE mixing and matching sets.




Photobucket

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super great LO!! Lee-Ann :)

Murphy's Law said...

Love the page. Very fun.

Shyra @ cheap storage said...

Fun lay out! I really like it a lot. Great job!

Rebecca Keppel said...

oooh, i love the stamp along the loopy border!

Sandy Ang said...

your precious photos just shine on this LO!

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun, delightful layout!