Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Yeah, Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sweet Stamp Shop!
:):):)
My layout today uses this FUN set:


{Click on images to make them larger, you know to read the journaling}
So some deets about this layout. I stamped with some pigment ink right on the Vintage Core'dinations cardstock (gray) with those fun speaker stamps. I love stamping on textured cardstock! You HAVE TO try it! Don't be afraid :)  And I stamped directly on the photo using some Stazon Ink.


And for the cassette tap, I stamped it on white cs and gray (both the backsides of Core_ and then cut out the shapes. The with the gray cardstock, I just ran it through the Cuttlebug to give it some texture after I stamped it. 


The red cardstock is Tim Holtz Kraft Core.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

LOL! Love the title and the colors rock. Very cool.

Margie Higuchi said...

Great page, Ellen! Lovin' the pop of red <3 WOW!

Mara Campbell said...

This is so fun Ellen!!! I love the colors and that fun stamp and all those beautiful buttons!!

Andrea Amu said...

This turned out sooo cute!
Love the cassette tape and how you embossed the gray. Also lovin' the button embellished to the side! He cracks me up!

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE the color combo and those buttons and super cut pic too!