Sunday, March 25, 2012

PTI Inspiration Piece


Word!

Lol, I don't know why that cracks me up, it just does. I like saying it sometimes. Like now, WORD!

So today was a total scrappy day. Had tons of fun in my room with the boys downstairs scrapping until the sun came out and it was trampoline time.

When I woke up, I found an email  from PTI and had to use the new egg die I got for Easter. I cut out some canvas pieces from Tim Holtz (adhesive backed which I love) and then embossed one of them and sprayed with some TA. Stamps are Sweet Stamp Shop and so is this fun button. I love big buttons:):):)  oh ..Burlap string is from PTI, as well.  I barely have any of this left!

Based on this inspiration piece:






Have a great week!!!!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty card.

Michelle H. said...

Pretty card!!
Love the colors and the sun you added is so cool!

Andrea Amu said...

So cute! Love the canvas eggs!
How great that you scrapped! I was such a lazy butt today and really should've been getting some stuff done!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun! Love your rising sun and sweet little eggs ;)

Melonie said...

Love that color combo:)

Exam Cram said...

In my point of view You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about. And How did you manage to make a blog that as smart as it is sleek?

Rebecca Keppel said...

absolutely gorgeous! I adore those colors!

The Paper Parade said...

Aww, what a gorgeous sunrise! I love how its peeking over the side of the torn paper and the eggs :) Great take on the inspiration photo!