Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Elle's Studio Sketch

I got some serious scrappy time this past weekend and it was great. I dove into my Scrapdango kit and love all of these fun Amy Tangerine papers. I loooove the colors and of course this fun Chevron print. I think I had more fun using the bottom strips of paper than anything else. I love that companies are utilizing these strips for added designs. 

I used the Elle's Studio sketch for this, I just had to when I saw it and saw these two little wallet photos tucked together up at the top of the page. You MUST get the Layered Cut outs! I have a close up of the little date one I cut out. And Elle's Studio is having a hop all week long with some Lily Bee :) I wish they had sheets with just Date cut outs {wink wink}
The green cardstock is Tim Holtz Kraft-Core. This stuff doesn't leave my desk. 

{Click on the images to make them larger}








Photobucket

6 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Adorable page. Love the colors and design!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! Loving the colors and the zigzag design! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Andrea Amu said...

Cute! Love the chevron!

Melonie said...

That Chevron paper is one of my favs:) Great page:)

Kim said...

totally cool ellen, I love the angles on the photos and as always the CORE!

Rebecca Keppel said...

cool design--love the chevron and stitching!