Thursday, November 11, 2010

Contest! Contest!

Have you seen the MEGA HUGE contest going on over at Two Peas??? Webster's Pages is sponsoring a ginormous prize package and you don't want to miss it! I know I have said this a million times before but Webster's is so so so generous!

AND don't forget that every week there is a give-a-way going on at Webster's Pages blog. Brandin has been documenting her journey into the world of scrapbooking versus designing and it has been amazing. She really has a way with words and her inspiration is endless.


So today I wanted to share with you some layouts I haven't shared. It is funny...layouts I don't share are like extra money I find laying around. I just HAVE to spend that money, LOL...well with layouts I just HAVE to share them.

Note: Henry was totally safe during this photo shoot ;)



Double bow...



I used my Spellbinders for the scalloped pieces...



Our FAVORITE summer past time.....




Supplies: Teresa Collins Journal It and Celebrate, Spellbinders, Core'dinations Cardstock Black Magic and Jenni Bowlin Core Impressions, Jenni Bowlin, Cuttlebug, Queen & Co. brads, misc button and twine, Making Memories Cork Alphas.

13 comments:

laterg8r said...

love your lo's - great color combos :D

Casey Wright said...

super cute! Love these!

BabyBokChoy said...

I really really REEALLY love the complexity of that first layout!! Tried out for the Collins team? good luck!!!

Jolanda said...

beautiful work,very cute!!
Have a nice weekend!!

Mara Campbell said...

Very cute layouts! I love that the first one comes with a disclaimer. Ha ha! And this summer when I was visiting my sister, I was introduced to ladder ball. SO fun! Although they call it polish golf...and some other names that are probably inapopriate to type. :-)

Murphy's Law said...

adorable lo's and only a boy right???? love the colors and the design is fun! draws you right in. i love extra lo's too. good luck!!

Marlene said...

Gorgeous layouts - and I LOVE the use of your nesties!!!

jen said...

I love your layout. I can't wait to view more of your blog. I love what I have seen so far. Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

I'm now your newest follower. :)

Shantaie said...

great layouts...both of them, but the head in the fence made me laugh! Thanks for sharing!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love 'em both. The first one is hilarious and so cool how you turned the shaped paper sideways--brilliant :)

Lydia said...

Fabulous layout Ellen I just love what you did with the note pad!! Beautiful

kim c said...

great layouts!

Nicole Nowosad said...

super projects!!!