Friday, October 30, 2009

Creative Cuts and More and Caardvarcks Blog Hop and Core....

Could I get anymore C's in that title, LOL!?

I hope ya'll are ready for the big day on Sunday! I know we have been gearing up for this for awhile now....ready for some serious Holiday inspo? Well make sure you come back here Sunday ;) We are going to be doin' it right!


Here a few sneaks of some goodies i made with my die-cuts from Creative Cuts & More. I also whipped out my Christmas stamps from myStampBOX! So get ready for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday!! We are ready to go and so are the girls from Caardvarks!




Here is a layout I did for the Pimp Your Bra crop over at Serendipity Scrapbooks the other week. There is still a few days to order your Bra mini chipboard album...remember...it's exclusive so once they are gone...they're gone. My challenge was based on the extraordinary Dr. Maya Angelou so the poem I have on there is Phenomenal Woman and the layout is about celebrating ourselves. And she has 30 honorary doctorates so I included that you needed to have at least 30 buttons.

I loaded it with some fun buttons, a myStampBOX date stamp and some Core'dinations. I am in LOVE with grey! it's the new black for me...even got some grey nail polish!!




5 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Fun layout Ellen! Love all the buttons... and your other sneaks too!

BTW, I would love to come crop with you and your family circle in Nov. I'll have to get the exact date from ya and see if I have anything else going on! Cool :)

Steph Zerbe said...

ohhh, ahhh.... then the layout...OMGosh!!!! That layout is the business girl! Love the close up! Very cool and modern and a bit monochromatic! Awesome! Can't wait to see your projects and read all about it!

Michelle H. said...

This LO is just gorgeous!! Love the buttons and how you designed your letters! I will have to check out that crop it sounds like a lot of fun!!
Have a blessed weekend!!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love the look of the buttons on your layout!

scrappermimi said...

I am so loving that LO! Great sneaks too! No not going to make it too Rollie's this year too bad. I had such fun last year...enjoy yourself!