Tuesday, December 02, 2008

So....how is everyone!? I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday.

I am super excited, i just found out i won a GC to Cut Cardstock for my snowman card below! if you haven't been there, you need to check it out. They have precut cards for your invitations and every kind of cardstock you can imagine! i am definitely going to do the gatefold cards and petal cards! OH and some glimmery paper for sure! thank you so much Norma!

I started a holiday journal. I am sooo excited! I wanted to do this last year but found every excuse not to. So i am totally into this year.

Here is the front and inside cover so far. TFL!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow can't wait to see the rest !

Melonie said...

WOW! Love the journal. Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving.

Alecia Wolfford said...

Congrats on the win!! And your journal is FABULOUS!!

scrappermimi said...

Congrats on your win! Awesome! I am totally loving your mini...I made one by have not started the inside yet, yikes!

wendipooh13 said...

congrats Ellen!!! and love it!!!