Monday, March 26, 2007



Ok so this is the 3rd time i am trying this post, keep getting a wacked out error that is not making me happy.


The little things...that is what today is about for me...i am trying to think of the little things in my life that make me happy....here are a few pics of them...
i love getting my ribbon this way, lol...i do i do i do!
and the fun paper on the right is from my girl Lacintha, met her over at Scrapgalaxy and her blog is so fun...she gave me an awesome RAK and this is the paper she wrapped it in, and of course, i saved it!
it is so super warm here right now...gonna be 72 on thursday! time to get my garden gloves out! can't wait!

2 comments:

Rhea said...

cool way to wrap the ribbon!

lacintha said...

awww...hun,the hormones are raging here,and I'm all weepy over your sweet sentimentality!!!!