Friday, March 16, 2007


I went to see my girls this weekend and we totally had a blast. I ran into someone I haven't seen in years as well and it was so great to see them. Did you ever have someone in your life where no matter how long it has been, you can pick up right where you left off? Relationships like that are one in a million. I just hope I get to keep in contact with them forever.


Owen was telling me yesterday about how a butterfly used to be a catepillar. He explained the entire process to me, as a 3 1/2 year would, and it was just the cutest thing ever. I love seeing the world through his eyes, so simple and amazing at the same time. I need to look at things like this more often.


He is soooo like the catepillar right now...metamorphasizing right before my eyes...nothing you can do...just nature taking its course that one day he will spread his wings and fly. As a mother I am pretty sure that is what we all hope for and dread the most!


My little man! The photo I uploaded is a photo that we took together last summer. We have butterfly bushes all over our yard, and man do they attract butterflies!!!! When we pull into the drive way he just yells, "mom, mom~~~look, look!" as they all fly away. Then we sit on the front porch or work in the garden and they come back when they realize we aren't going to hurt them.


Everyone should have one of those bushes...they are super cheap, don't need any water, like direct sun and of course, are gorgeous.


Okay...enough of my ramblings for one day....


I have a ticker on the site and see lots of traffic...please leave a comment that you came to visit! I go visiting too!!!

No comments: