Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Webster's Love


I don't know if you saw this but Webster's is having a Clean and Simple DT call. Details are here. If you are like me and love Webster's but use their products in a more simple fashion than you need to apply. Brandin is one of the nicest people I have ever met, it's family owned business and their products knock my socks off ;)  They are beyond generous and foster a fun loving atmosphere.

So I have been nursing a really bad cold for over a month now. I am on my second sinus infection, second round of antibiotics and can't kick this cough from my bronchitis. So besides work, there isn't much for me to do but rest. That gets old so I scrap. 

I got some goodies from the last release and here is what I created. 
Remember to click on the images to make them larger.

I got this ampersand stamp from Stampin' Up! YEARS ago so I busted it out for this mask....the balloon is a Webster's stamp, too.  Rain drops are with my Irock.





This one is for the December Challenge. I added some Vintage Cardstock from Core to this...the colors match perfectly!





And here is Brain posing in Brussels. Love this big red door. We had a fun photo shoot here. 





And a card . I love me some cards!!! 







Photobucket

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are GORGEOUS!!! Loving that big "&"!! Hope you feel better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherry C said...

So many gorgeous layouts, Ellen! I always love how you work the Webster's. :) So sorry to hear you're still not feeling great -- wishing you a restful holiday break!

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous!!
Love all of them!!
Hope your cold gets better!!
Have a blessed Christmas!!

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful work! I am always intimidated by Webster's paper but you make it look so easy!!!!

Andrea Amu said...

You and Webster's have always been a beautiful combination! I would love to see you designing with them again! Theses are all fabulous examples of your style, girl! Goood luck!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Awesome Websters projects--you really do rock them.