Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer Photo Shoot

Happy Wednesday! I just wanted to share my layout for the My Mind's Eye blog challenge and and some punches from Just Imagine Crafts and myStampBOX stamps. I looved this sketch and got a bunch of MME with my Scrapbook Trends goodie box and these colors where just talking to me, saying "scrap me!"



background cardstock is Core'dinations Core Impressions.


I used a photo strip stamp from myStampBOX on here. I lined it up, stamped it and then cut it out. Then, I lined up my Just Imagine Crafts butterfly punch and punched away. Then I used the punched butterfly and alternated it in the photo strip. I also used my dauber and Shimmerz on the ticket (used it as a tab here) and the Uniquely You diecut.

12 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh I love this! Great layout! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

If this isn't the greatest page ever using that stamp set!!

laterg8r said...

love the negative strip of butterflies on this :D

Sarah Mullanix said...

this is sooo cute...love the strip of butterflies!! :)

Scrapamum said...

Love this LO Ellen!

Marlene said...

Wow, Ellen - fantastic layout!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh I love what you did with the butterfly punch Ellen! Fabulous!

Andrea Amu said...

This is awesome!
Yep, I love that my StampBox set and how youe used them here. Also love how you punched the strip of butterflies!

Mara Campbell said...

This is such a fun layout Ellen!! I love that film strip of butterflies!

DebW said...

Great LO! Love the film strip with the butterflies!

Mel said...

Ok this page rocks...the colors, the punched butterflies, and oh it doesn't hurt that your boys are so freakin' adorable! LOVE it!

Stacey Michaud said...

great layout...I love the diagonal tilt!