Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Serendipity Scrapbooks Altered kit = Gorgeous!

Have you seen this? It's not just about a give-a-way, but a little girl and wife who lost their dad. I can't even imagine one day, you wake up thinking that today is going to be like any other day and than bam, something like this happens....so...for a couple bucks I think I can do something.

Serendipity Scrapbooks December kits are GORGEOUS! wowowowowowow...you better run your but over there and get one....two of them are packed with Webster's goodies and the altered kit {the one featured here} has loads of Bella Boulevard December Details, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses and this cool LYB present album. It's RED! How cool is that?

Instead of making mine an album, I did a wall hanging. I lined up the pages of the album and tied the together with some hemp.



Here is what it looks like laid out and ready to go...unfortunately I don't have my decorations up yet so this isn't on my wall yet. But it will this weekend! I used my fave pics from last year.

and then a close up......................


For this layout, I did some embossing with my Core'dinations Color Cardstock and I used the string of lights from the BG chipboard pieces for the antlers.





This is my sister and owen be funny. They cracked me up, my mom had to yell at them to stop so we could keep opening presents!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle H. said...

What a fun idea to make it into an wall hanging!
It is gorgoeus!!
Love the embossing and the adroable deer!
Have a great week!

Andrea Amu said...

You're not decorated yet? Girl, Santa will soon be here, lol!

Great stuff... love how you finished your layout with Owen and your sister!

Jocelyn said...

Love all the goodies......I have to get over and get an order in!!!!

You better get decorating or I will have to drive up and HELP!!!

Love ya girlie!!!

laterg8r said...

love the antlers - very cute LO's :D

that wall hanging is gorgeous :D

Lydia said...

Ellen that layout just rocks, love what you did for antler!! Yahoo! great stuff!!

BabyBokChoy said...

PURE eyecandies, I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the wall hanging, you are so sooooooo amazing. The layout is so beautiful. so fantastic!!!!

pamala said...

Gorgeous stuff, love every smidge!!!

Steph Zerbe said...

So fabulous!! Love the glittered letters and the different shaped pages. Great photos too.

Lisa said...

WOW!!! I love that wall hanging...such a clever idea!!! As was the idea to use the lights for antlers...pure genius!!! And shall we not forget your embossing talents. I soooo need you to kick me in the rear and get me to use my Cuttlebug. You inspire me so much and then I go to use it and just stare at it wondering what to do first! LOL!

Pamela said...

Wow! Fabulous work! :)