Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

and am i glad! phew.

brian has been away for work and i have been working a ton. i have paperwork due and it's evaluation week for me so that means extra hours and then Serendipity deadline was today and then i have to work all day tomorrow, and do my paperwork so i get paid and i am giving my midterm tomorrow night! PHEW! oh and owen had football practice today.

so here is a sneak for the Serendipity Altered kit for September:





In case you are coming here for the Be Inspired Challenge from the Cuttlebug Challenge blog, I don't have all my supplies yet and couldn't get my hands on any Cosmo. I am hoping to get my stuff soon so I can start doing the weekly challenges... BUT in the mean time....get ready for the Birthday Palooza!




OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! and one last thing. I found a new place to hang! you should come check it out, a lot of the girls I know from CMK have ventured over there and it is fun! A Million Memories:

6 comments:

Melanie H said...

I hope things quieten down for you soon Ellen, you sure have a lot on your platter.

Your sneaks ae wonderful, I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Jocelyn said...

My goodness girlie....slow down Nellie......Love the sneak....you are so super talented...can you send some my way.....please!!!!! Wishing you a great week with a little down time for you!!!!! :)

mustangkayla said...

Wowza are you busy! This is the second place I've heard A Million Memories mentioned. I might just have to go check it out!

WendyG said...

hi ellen, please contact me regarding the circle journal group we 6 are in, I am trying to track down a missing journal.....thanks......wendy
wendy.gibson@yahoo.com

Staci Taylor said...

I am sooo happy that I get to hang with you at AMM now! Those sneaks look gorgeous, can't wait to see the full reveal!

Michelle H. said...

Ellen I just adore that album!! Can't wait to see the rest of it!!
Hope work will slow down for you and you can have some more you time or family time!!
Hope you have a restful and fun weekend!!
Hugs!