Sunday, May 06, 2007


ok so a ton of people have been telling me to read Kristina Contes blog and i did and let me tell you how rolling-on-the-floor funny she is. I don't find a lot of people with the same sense of humour as me and, well, their love of beer and wine, as me too.

Didn't do much scrappin yesterday b/c of cinco de mayo....just one of my favorite days to hang, relax and have some margaritas or margatini's...whatever the bartender (scrubby, heehee) is serving that day. Plus we are in vacation mode here already...brian is off until NEXT tuesday and we leave for, ahem, Mexico~Riveria Maya more specifically, on Tuesday. Yeah baby!

Pretty pumped, Maggie...who owns DragonFlaire (pls come join our new forum to the right) nominated my hybrid card over at DST for a contest. She is the best!!!!!!! and has a ton of freebies over at the forum but you must register first so please come and hang with us!
Grand opening to be on June 1st!!!! karla dudley has recently joined the team...she is on the amazing Scrapologie Team..wowzers...

1 comment:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi sweetie...

Yeah kristina ROCKS and I'm so glad she agreed to do a swap with me...

i will check out the new forum if I can find the time.. The deadlines are piling up here lOL...

btw: check my blog for a nice give away ...

luv ya
emine