Thursday, April 19, 2007



sooooooo.....found this GREAT new site that I am totally diggin'! love the laid back island feel of b/c, well, we all know how i feel about warm sunny places with a beach and a cocktail....IMAGINE if you could scrap there too???


ok...soooo...check out this rocking kit... http://www.webscrappin.com/kitclub.html


Ah yummy tinkering kit and hambly! two of my favs...looks like a kit that will keep going and going....it would be in my in box by now but I have a few months left on two other kit clubs. Nicole, the site owner and local LSS owner keeps dropping hints about some other great things made just for these kits too...imagine exclusive items!

If you have some time go check it out and stop in and say hi!
So here is a lo I made for the call over there and another one i made about me and my scrubby and my struggles with letting people love me.
Again, PEACE to everyone.

5 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

those layouts are rocking ellen.. I'm off to check the site out ;)

Emine

lacintha said...

Love those layouts girl...and good luck with the call..crossing fingers, toes and eyes here for you ;)

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

You've been tagged sweety

Look at my blog for the details ;)

Thanks for playing (if you do )

Nicole Carro said...

Love these LOs Ellen!

Anonymous said...

I cried when I read the last sentance...when are you going to start letting people love you? you are an amazing woman, mom, best friend (to many), creative, passionate,inspiring and talented. You are being published-but will always be the little girl with blonde pigtails to me! What's not to love? Look at of us you inspire through your work and your blog. You are loved very much, especially by me-your sister!!!