Friday, September 27, 2013

Sketchiness



So now that I am back on the bloggin' and scrapping train, I have been getting caught up every morning in google reader and I found this fun sketch over at Chic Tags:



I loved those triangles and instantly knew that some distressed Core would be perfect there! I used the cut files from the Chic Tag store and I was planning on using the polaroids I cut but then I was like..."hmmmm I like the words for my title" so  I did that instead over the triangles. 
All the papers are Imaginisce...with two dogs this line is just too cute!





Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

This page is so fun!! Love how you added a second photo and the cute embellishing near the Triangle shapes!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Chic Tags!

Barbara H said...

Cute paper, like the layering and love the photos of the boys and Chase and Max.

Vivian said...

aww your family is soooooo beautiful. scrapping them must be so much fun - love your happy, colorful lo and of course all your core elements! - vivian

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, now how stinkin' cute is this?!!

Andrea Amu said...

Cute page... love what all you did here with the triangles!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! Fun colors and loving those doggy embellies!!!!!