Thursday, June 21, 2012

want2scrap & SSS


HI! Hope you are all having a great week. It is HOT here!  So it's only appropriate to share with you this layout of our Chaser drinking at his water bowl. He is so funny. He makes these crazy faces, almost like he is going to say something to you so I had to document it. 

I used the Sweet Stamp Shop Buddie Bee stamp. If yo have dogs you NEED this stamp set! 
I put a pawprint on the journaling card and I used the smaller paw print along the side of the layout with the sticker phrases. All of these Prima Papers are from the the FTLOA May kit and they have that strip along the bottom. I always cut them off and never use them so this time I did and used them to frame the layout. 
That woodgrain paper is from Cosmo Cricket Core Impression...my all time FAVORITE piece of cardstock. Then I just added the want2scrap  heart bling over the photo of Chase.




OH AND PLEASE CHECK OUT THE SWEET STAMP SHOP DT CALL. YOU WILL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WORKING WITH NICOLE AND EMILY AND THESE STAMPS!!!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey h.b.!!! How ya doing? Just stopped by with a quick hello. Can you believe it? I'm back on the blogging bus!!! LOVE your layout...made me LOL! Hope you are staying cool and having fun! xoxo -L

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Great layout and I loved the heart on the dogs pictgure. Great job and so fun.

Andrea Amu said...

Very cute page of Chase! Cute how you tied on the meatl play charm to the ribbon and I like the heart bling around Chase too!

Rebecca Keppel said...

love love love it! that woodgrain cs is one of my favs too. I used mine up a long time ago, gonna have to hunt down some more now that you reminded me of it!

Kerryn said...

Thanks for leaving some love over at my blog. I can't take credit for how the cardstock was torn and the title placed near the torn edge, that was all Kim's idea :).

That stamp set is a wee bit cute! Love the layout :). Sounds like your dog is a very loved member of your family.

Melonie said...

Such a cute LO!

Sandy Ang said...

such a sweet lo about your doggy