Monday, February 13, 2012

Distressed Core Tag How-To


Good Morning!
Thought today would be late start for us but alas, it's not.
We got a dusting last night. Where is my real snow? 
I have been watching the weather around the world and it is crazy! Those poor people in Croatia, my heart breaks for them. So I will retract my statement about wanting lots and lots of snow.


Today I have a tag up on the May Arts Blog using  Core'dinations Core Tag. (LOVE these tags so much!) Each one comes with metal grommet.

First crinkle the card like crazy and sand it. Don't forget your Sand It Gadget!!!




Spray spray spray!



Add layers of color...


Take a needle and thread the May Arts burlap string. Then thread that through the larger ribbon, crushed satin Ribbon by May Arts.
It is like a loop in a ribbon if that  makes any sense!







Photobucket

5 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooo Love the look of this. pretty.

Andrea Amu said...

Mmm... luv the color combo!

Rebecca Keppel said...

gorgeous tag!

dstandard said...

Awesome tag Ellen - love the distressed look!

Melonie said...

So pretty! Hope all is well by you:)