Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pinterest

I have been a mad woman on Pinterest lately. 

Some people pin stuff for their home and craft ideas. Apparently I pin cocktails :)
You need to check out my Let's Get In The Spirit board ;)

This one might be my fave. Every time I go to the store I get blackberries. Fresh in season or frozen if out of season and I freeze them for drinks. It started out as a way to save fruit that was going to spoil and now it's like a hobby.  I have different baggies in the freezer that I pull out when it is cocktail time and finding different fruit to pair with cocktails drinks is so much fun. AND, not it's just for cocktails. I love putting a frozen orange peel or some frozen cantaloupe chunks in my water. So...anyway... How perfect is this for the holidays?? YUM! I never got a chance to make it but it is high on my list. Um. like this weekend ;)



Oh and I pinned this, too. :) If this could be me any more like me, I am not really sure.


And my most favorite ice cream treat is Friendly's Watermelon Roll. Check out THESE!

From cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com



Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee these! :):):):):)

Megan Aaron said...

omg this cracked me up! you pin cocktails! lol! I have a new favorite. probably not a great visual so you probably wouldn't pin it, but oh so yummy - half whipped cream flavored vodka, half frangelico, in a martini glass with a salt rim. I had it at a restaurant and they called it a chocolate covered pretzel. OMG it is to die for! I tried it at home - bought the vodka and just a airplane bottle of frangelico. Then I was sad when I was out of frangelico.

Mara Campbell said...

I love Pinterest, too and I love to pin cocktails! Cocktails and cupcakes, my most pinned things. Hee hee!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Yum, HA and YUM! I definitely pin treats more than anything else ;)