Thursday, September 01, 2011

Authentique

Happy Thursday!

I am super excited about this post today. 
I get to share some of my fun layouts from Scrapdango's August Sugar Kit.

It is jam packed full of fun Authentique papers.

Here are a few layouts that I created:
(Remember to click on the images to make them larger)

Disclaimer-->  this garbage can is brand new and clean ;)


Stamps are MyStampBOX (not in kit)


And some pics of Henry. He ALWAYS says this when he can't
get something to do what he wants. It's obviously broken and not
his fault, LOL!






OH and make sure you head over for the Month of September.
School is in Session!
AND YOU COULD WIN A 3 MONTH SUB!!!





Photobucket

9 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Great pages!! I'm glad you put the disclaimer in - I was getting worried about the measures you took for the photo op! J/K! LOL!!!!!!!! TFS :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! That garbage can one makes me giggle! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim said...

oooo how fab I love love that bin layout hehehe cute photo and the 2nd one rocks!

Gina Lideros said...

what cute layouts Ellen - I just love how you used the Authentique papers. Aren't they divine?

Rebecca Keppel said...

cute cute cute boys and fabulous layouts--looks like an awesome kit :)

Sherry C said...

OMG, so cute! I'm glad the garbage can was new! lol Fab layouts, you rocked the kit!

Murphy's Law said...

Absolutely stinkin adorable. Very fun! Love it!

Mara Campbell said...

oh such pretty colors in your layouts!! I love the yellow and grays together.

Andrea Amu said...

Such cute pages! Love the Authentic!