Monday, June 14, 2010

Blog Hops, a Wedding Affair, mb's and layout...

I might as well start Monday off with a bang! There is a ton going on this week :) First off, the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog is having their Wedding Affair this week! Tons of goodies and give-a-ways.

Make sure you mark your calendars for the myStampBOX blog hop on June 17th! We will be joining forces with some of our preferred partners like Kiki Art so it will be FUN! Speaking of Kiki Art...check out this cute little sneak for this summer release!

cuuuuuute! I agree that summer IS fun ;)




Here is a layout from the Core'dinations and Imaginisce blog swap from last month. I love these photos of henry. He just cracks me up! I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the dots. I am loving it and I like the dots against the graphic papers from Imaginisce. And how fun are their chipboard stickers??? Perfect with some Core'dinations Core Essentials.



And rub-ons go great with Core. Just because there is a little texture doesn't mean you can't use it as your go to cardstock for stamping, rub-ons and printing.



And Have I mentioned my new favorite hang out? I am loving it over at the For the Luv of Art forum. It is a lot of fun and tons of inspiration. What could be better?
I still get very sad when I think of Serendipity closing but finding another place where you feel comfortable makes it much easier, that's for sure.



14 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Such a wonderful layout- love it girl!

Lydia said...

You know that I love that layout, the blue just pops and I love the little sneak from kiki, I love turtles!!!

Marlene said...

What an adorable layout! I keep saying I've gotta get back into making layouts again. Aaack...it's been SIX MONTHS now!

Susan Stringfellow said...

You are so good. This is just so cute and fun.

Rebecca Keppel said...

goodness he is adorable. Awesome lo too.

Audra said...

great layout!! I always forget about my embossing folders!! thanks for inspiring me to use them!! :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oooh what a fabulous layout! The core-dinations look awesome!

Jocelyn said...

Oh this LO is sooooo PERFECT!!! What great pics and the elements......awesome!!!

Have a great one!!! :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cute, cute layout of sweet little Henry, Ellen! Those pictures are adorable. LOVE those embossed circles and love the little details. Your title work is fabulous.

Tamdsgns said...

OOoh busy busy! thanks for info about cool sites.It is sad that Serendipity is closing, gonna miss it.

Casey Wright said...

Beautiful LO - I love the color combinations!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What a great layout! Love those pictures of your little guy! I am masculine page challenged (good thing I have girls) but you did such an amazing job!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Very nice, love the whole package!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute!!