Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday happenings.....

First of all, I have to mention that for the most of this morning...I thought it was THURSDAY!

BlueMoon Scrapbooking is doing a give-a-way! you HAVE to check it out...Tim Holtz ;) ;) ;)

I hope everyone is doing well. The crop at Serendipity was AWESOME! Don't forget to check out the pre-orders for Pink Paislee, Sassafrass Lass and Collage Press. Oh and BASIC GREY'S new lines... ALL OF THEM! { Basics, Cappella, Green at Heart, Kioshi, Max and Whiskers}

So what else is going on? I have been busy scrapping away and my classes started up again so teaching has really taken a lot of my time preparing for a new class I have, Advertising! Which I love...I love the creative side of business.

Speaking of Advertising, LOL! don't forget about the myStampBOX blog hop February 8th!!! It will be a ton of fun ;)




Here are two cards that I created for myStampBOX CHA booth. You may notice the colors from the blinkie above are similar. We tried to focus on the mSB colors with black and white accents and I looooved these colors against the black!

OH and I used my Helmar Adhesive goodies from our product trade with myStampBOX and Core'dinations.











7 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Cute cards! I got to stop by her booth at CHA for a minute! It was fun to talk to her.

Colleen said...

Totally lovin' these cards!!

Andrea Amu said...

Those are too cute! Love them!
Guess I'll have to do a lil' postie about BlueMoonScrapbooking and their giveaway... looks good!

laterg8r said...

love the layers on your hello card. such impact :D

Casey Wright said...

Those cards are so adorable! I'm going to check out your links now - thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

love the colors you used on the cards...makes me anxious for spring to arrive!! you are one talented lady!!

Staci Taylor said...

glad i'm not the only one who doesn't know what day it is ;-) Adorable cards - I wish I had known to look for them at CHA, darn!