Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh Gosh...there is so much going on I don't even know where to START!

the precrop challenges over at Serendipity Scrapbooks Sketch-a-pa-looza are up!

I also wanted to post about HSS's Scrap Pink EVENT coming up at the end of the month! EVERYTHING is going to be donated to a good cause AND you should see the prizes!!! OMW! let me know if you are okay when you fall on the floor after this...

Prizes include an Expression, a Cricut 1, a Cuttlebug, a Jukebox, and a Design Studio to give away! Not to mention, My Mind’s Eye, Websters Pages, Page Frame Designs, and Coredinations are joining up to sponsor Scrap Pink!

So pretty much no one is going home empty handed! We also have RAKS to give-a-way from the design team so you will most definitely get your money back!

PLEASE join us for a good cause! you could win a CRICUT for goodness sakes!!!!

So now i leave you with a layout...for the Back to School contests over at Simply Obsessed! This was for a Biology challenge, you needed a mammal on your layout. After making sure an elephant was a mammal! ROFL, i reached for my Kaisercraft wooden guy. I flippin' love these things! TFL!



10 comments:

Jen Mc said...

Sounds like it will be a great event! I will be checking out the challenges you linked.
Cute layout!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Melanie H said...

Wow, how gorgeous is the elephant.
Love this layout Ellen.

lacintha said...

whoah!
how do i get to that crop, dude?

p.s how are you?:)

Melonie said...

Love your LO! Such a cute pic!!

Beth said...

Hi Ellen! Thanks for your comment on my blog. It seems we do live close to each other! My husband is from Williamsport.
Love your layout with the elephant! It is too cute. And I will have to check out the event!
Beth

M@risk@ said...

This is such a gorgeous layout with the cute elephant.

Unknown said...

Hi Ellen! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the layout with the "mammal". LOL!

Drea said...

So lovin that elephant!!

AbbieTorroll said...

Hey! Love your new page! That elephant is ADORABLe!! Hope you are having a good week!

scrappermimi said...

What a cute LO, and such a handsome painter!

Looking forward to the crop, hope I can find time to work in a sketch!