Monday, July 21, 2008

Just another layout with some JB goodies from Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking! Idded some One Heart One Mind and glitz rubons, along with AC thickers {what do i do that doesn't have them, lol}






Don't forget about the birthday crop at SO the 8-10th of August...i love their crops!

Also the DT call is going on over at Serendipity Scrapbooks!!! If you are thinking if you should or shouldn't...you def should! I am excited to say that i will be staying on as the Review Team Coordinator! isnt' that exciting??? I saw that kristen posted it in the forums so I can spread my good news. YEAH!!!!

We are having the Blog Party this month so don't forget to check it out!

12 comments:

emily anderson said...

hi there! thanks for stopping by my blog!!
i LOVE this simple, beautiful layout!
you rocked the butterflies on this!

Leslie Ashe said...

Hi there!
What a CUTE layout! I LOVE the butterflies!!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :) Hope you have a GREAT week! ~Leslie

Melanie H said...

Ellen, your layout is amazing. Everything about it is stunning.

Great work.

Alecia Wolfford said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS page!! And congrats on the Review Team position!!

Staci Taylor said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Ellen! I've had fun looking around yours - you do awesome work! I'm so loving the recent LO you posted - gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

That page is FAB! I LOVE IT. Cute boys, too. ;)

Unknown said...

what a darling layout - love the butterflies!

Jenni said...

Love that LO Ellen...so pretty! I think I'm gonna try out for the DT...working on it! It's such a fun site!

Unknown said...

Love that layout!!!!! YAY on the review team coordinator! I submitted my entry!

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers and butterfly...wonderful layout!

teresamatz said...

beautiful page

Drea said...

OH my word..........I love this layout!!

So sweet!!

I love that paper!!