Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Two posts in one week! Yeah baby!

Well, I have to share with everyone the stuff i did this weeken for NSD. I have NEVER scrapped so much in my life. I just couldn't stop! It was awesome, just felt so good to be on a creative streak. I was inspired by the events at Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking {link to the right} Simply Obsessed, Create My Keepsake and Savvy N Sassy. Some of the places i love to hang!

I have to tell you one of my new obsessions is fabric. I am heading to Joannes this weekend to browse and have some Amy Butler fabric on its way for me to play with so I can't wait.











9 comments:

Melanie H said...

Your layouts are gorgoeus Ellen, sounds like you were very productive this weekend.

jadadog said...

your MOJO overfloweth!!! (can I have some??) Great LOs! Glad you were having fun! Now we all can appreciate all that you did!!! TFS!

Robyn said...

Wow, your layouts are awesome!!

Linda said...

Hi Ellen,
I just happened to click on your blog from another site. You are very talented and you have a wonderful blog.
I have family in Shamokin, Elysburg, and Sunbury :) Nice to meet someone from Paxinos.
Have a great day!!

wendipooh13 said...

wow!!!! you have been busy and just love all your super fun pages... the one with the fabric is soo cute!! way to go...

Aja Jenise said...

love your pages... and those close ups are breathless... it really makes it a great teaser for people like me who wanna get my hands on it!! Thanks for the peek!!

Aja

Drea said...

Dang Girl!! You are OFF the scale with these layouts! I love the use of fabric in your "The Johnsons"......gorgeous colors!!

The "Remember This Time" with the giraffe is precious! Great idea......gonna have to lift that!!

The layout about your 10 year reunion is FAB!! I love how you sewed through your journaling strips. Wow!

Kelly said...

Hey! I saw your layout in the LT newsletter! How awesome!

Jens Place in Space said...

I love all the details on your layouts!