Thursday, April 03, 2008



So I am sitting at the computer and I am thinking, man, i haven't had anyone come to my blog in a bit...well...no s@#$! ellen, you haven't posted anything new in weeks!

I have to laugh b/c i do posts for the Serendipity Blog and it relly feels like i blog a lot more than i am do, kwim?

well anyway, lol! sorry! i do have a good excuse...i had strep throat and a sinus infection last week. it was BAD. i mean, the sickest i have EVER been. i couldn't swallow or talk and then i had all this post nasal drip (yummy) and i couldn't take it on my throat and to top it all off i had to breath out of my mouth b/c i was so stuffed up, not to mention fever of 103 and aches etc. I finally got on the computer Friday night to do some research/programming for work!

i am better now...lived through it. thank god for my mom, never would have made it if she didn't come and help with henry and owen.

SOOOOOOOO...some things REALLY worth mentioning...CROP over at Scrapdilly!!!! this weekend!!!! yeah!!!!

and also...Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking has a card and layout contest EVERY month. You could win 25 bucks if you win the LO and 15 if you win the card contest towards the store...that is a lot of $$$$$ to spend on scrappin' goodies!

Speaking of goodies...here are some from the I Deserve it All kit from Serendipity Scrapbooks!





11 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Hi, Ellen :) Your layouts are beautiful! I'm glad you are feeling better, just in time for INSPIRED.

See you next week!
Jennifer

lacintha said...

Ooohhh..lovin' your stuff girl! Sorry to hear you've been unwell...hope things pick up for you soon!

Micayla said...

OOOOH you have been busy. I totally love the first layout, so gorgeous!
Have a fab weekend,

wendipooh13 said...

love all your amazing work Ellen, you new little guy is sooo sweet!!!

Kelly said...

Ya know what? It sounds like you are making EXCUSES!!! Ya know I'm joking and glad to see ya posting!

Shannon said...

Awww, sorry to hear you've been so sick Ellen, ((hugs)) girlie. Your layouts are awesome!!

Drea said...

Wow!! Lovin all these. Henry is just adorable.

Love the Mommisms layout!!

Rita S. said...

Glad you are feeling better Ellen. LOVE your layouts -gorgeous details! And hey - I am crazy for orange so you are showing my fave scrappin' colors girl!

Colleen said...

Wow! You've been busy!! Love all the layouts

Erika said...

Love you MOMMYISMS!!!! Where did you get them all?

Melanie H said...

I love the mommy-isms quotes, they had me laughing as Ive heard them all. Lol

Love your layouts. Hope your on the road to recovery from the strep throat.

Thank you so much for your support on my blog.