Wednesday, August 15, 2007



so guess who has the flue again? nice, huh? second time in a few months, it stinks...up for awhile last night and just squeaked out of bed....blah! the thing that really stinks is i have to double up my day tomorrow AND drive to Maryland tomorrow night.

BUT i do get to scrap with my girls so that is fun for me! oh no...that means i have to pack...argh.

so we signed owen up for pre-K...had is orientation yesterday and he loved it. I mentioned something about the bus this morning and he started screaming he didn't want to go to that school, LOL! the 28th is going to be a fun one...
ok...let's see..since my sister didn't send me my pics from the zoo this weekend ...i will post a digi lo from the FAB Verna over at Dragonflaire and a hybrid card from Maggie's Tropical kit at Dragonflaire too! how fun are those surfboards????
oh and i have been tagged by the lovely GINA!!!!!! i will do the tag but everyone i know has been tagged already!!!! guess i need to go meet a few more friends!
1} i love dogs...if i could have kennel i would in a heart beat...or breed labs or boxers...i def would
2} i desperately want to move back to the city or close to philly again...looks like it ain't happening for us for awhile
3} i worry all the time about owen, almost obsessively, well okay! obsessively
4} i always wanted a big brother
5}fall is my FAV season and i can't wait to get out my pumpkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6} i am dying for a glass of wine so badly, i am counting down the days til number 2 is here!
7}i use to drive a forklift at one of my jobs in college
8}i want to go back to school and get another master's degree or possibly my doctorate

4 comments:

Holly Terra said...

I have loved the name Owen... Party of 5 got me hooked.

:)

Anonymous said...

man Ellen - you remind me of ME - always busy and going! Hope you are feeling better and have a great time with the girls scrapping. When is your baby due? I'll have a drink for you ...ok?

Bon Bon

Unknown said...

ANOTHER masters??? wowie, lady! Thanks for playing along on the tag, it's fun to hear tidbits about you! Have a lovely rest of your week!

Nicole Carro said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see you layouts.